Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lazy Sunny Sunday Morning


It's a lazy sunny Sunday morning, after a week off from the regular routine. Harrison didn't have school this past week and we flew out of province to enjoy a short little 5 day family holiday that's left us all tired and feeling lazy! I am hoping to find my motivation at the bottom of my mug of coffee! I have much to cross off my To Do List of chores: I need to clear off the kitchen table (it's where all of our papers/mail/bills end up) to make it a usable work space to start making my Cookie Monster theme crafts for Stetson's 2nd birthday party next weekend. This means I have to file all the bills in the filing cabinet downstairs, deal with all the junk that I don't feel like dealing with and then finding another place to put it all!!! I have one load of laundry washing now, but have heaps more to do. Cleaning. Ugh. Well, that's as bad as the laundry, and that job never ends either!  The house needs to be vacuumed again...but I just did it!!! (OK...that was 2 days ago now and there's cat hair & crumbs from the kids all over the carpet again!)

Even my little bundle of energy toddler is rebelling against such activity and the hustle and bustle of our regular routine, as he's lounging lazily on the couch, tucked under a soft blanket, watching his favorite TV show. Well, this house won't clean itself, so I better drink up that coffee and see if I left my motivation in the bottom of that cup or not!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'll take your comment virginity. We will go through this chaos together. Love, me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe. I wouldn't want to face the chaos with anyone else by my side. Love you too! OX

    ReplyDelete